After months of searching and debating, I have finally settled on a site to use for I.R. Atkinson Clothing’s shop. The basics are all set up, I just need to photograph the products and get the actual listings up. I am very excited to bring some more variety to the shop with things from pants to tshirts. We have a few more things in the works now and hopefully will have a nice selection in the upcoming weeks. I will post the store link as soon as everything is ready to go!
Tagged by helter-skelterbjd
Rules: Just insert your answers to the questions below. Tag at least 10 followers.
- Name: India
- Nickname: Ninnie in real life by my mom. Fancy India online.
- Birthday: January 10
- Gender: female
- Sexuality: hetero
- Height: 5’6”
- Time zone: Atlantic
- What time and date is it there: 4:12pm, August 26th
- Average hours of sleep I get each night: like 3
- OTPs: What is this? lol Is this an internet thing?
- The last thing I Googled was: German train info
- First word that comes to mind: Sunny… for the sun is in my eyes
- What I last said to a family member: “Good bye, love you!” as I dropped my hubby off at work.
- One place that makes me happy and why: Outside, generally somewhere green because I love nature. Except bugs.
- How many blankets I sleep under: 1-3 depending on the weather
- Favourite beverage: Iced tea
- The last movie I watched in the cinema was: Into the Storm
- Three things I can’t live without: Drawing, sewing and music. Wait! Can I have 4? Also chocolate.
- A piece of advice for all my followers: Don’t say something on the internet you wouldn’t say to someone’s face. A computer screen isn’t an excuse to be a bully.
- You have to listen to this song: Cherryholmes’ “Black and White”
- My blog(s): This one AND my super random travel blog: Let’s See Our World
I tag @est1911@lindaatkinson and that’s it lol Cause I am lazy about tagging